Accelerator Key for Card Inspector

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 09:58:41 EST 2016

On 7.02.2016 04:52, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:
> I’m getting a repetitive shoulder/ wrist cramp from going to the Object menu over and over again for Card Inspector….(7.1.1)
>
> is there a way to lock in the inspect to cards? so that as you move from card to card the inspector changes, but sticks on cards and does not revert to stack?
>
>   or can set we set a custom keystroke for the card inspector?

You can use the menuEditor to mess around with the revMenuBar and set a
Command/Control
character for the Card inspector.

Although, I, cannot for the life of me work out how to save my modification.

I am going to post this, complete with pretty pictures, in the Forums,
to make things a bit clearer.

Richmond.

http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=26497&p=137678#p137678