Players in HTML5 - ETA for Full Functionality?

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Feb 6 22:57:55 EST 2016

Are players expected to work in HTML5? I created a really simple stack with a button to fetch a remobe URL to an MP3 file, set the filename of a player on the card to that URL and start playing.

really simple… works on desktop like a charm.

Fails in HTML5 standalone made with LC 8dp14

I already bug reported this, but thought to ask here.

streaming remote audio/video will be mission critical for us.

BR