Visual Effect and Initial Commands "disappear" on card transition

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Feb 5 23:41:50 EST 2016

I solved the problem myself.

There is a caveat with animationEngine… I don’t understand it completely

but

on aeMoveDone
nextEvent
end aeMoveDone

will fire too soon or “cuts out” part of the actions of the subsequent commands being invoked on the card we go to, as well as the visual effects of the handler in the stack script that drives the presentation from one card to the next.

BUT, all he wants is just a little time:

on aeMoveDone
   send "nextEvent" to this card in 500 milliseconds
end aeMoveDone

and everything runs as expected.

BR