calling Livecode from other languages

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 00:02:24 EST 2016

Can I call Livecode from other languages?

I found this, which if I'm following it is a proof of concept that you can
install livecode server, then tell it to turn on from the shell, then have
it run scripts and return the output. That doesn't seem like quite the same
thing, but maybe it's close enough?
https://livecode.com/a-livecode-shell/

Is there a way to write a Python file (or whatever) that reaches out to
Livecode, uses its text processing, or maybe hands it a livecode script,
then returns the result to be used by the Python file?