Release 8.0 DP 14

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Feb 4 21:28:11 EST 2016

On 02/04/2016 05:33 PM, Dr. Hawkins wrote:

> I've already reduced my law practice to accommodate this; adding testing
> time for the ext version (with a different file format) would mean cutting
> into the bone on my income; my kids need to eat.

Other issues aside (I wouldn't switch to 8 at this point with a
commercial product to bring to market)... the 8.0 file format should
only come into play if you've got 8.0 widgets in the stack, otherwise
the new save command saves in 7.0 format by default. And you can
override that in a couple of different ways if necessary.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com