AW: How to create a hyperlink within a text field?

BNig bernd.niggemann at uni-wh.de
Thu Feb 4 16:04:52 EST 2016

J. Landman Gay wrote
> The formattedtext returns the correct metrics for me even when the field
> size is changed and the text re-wraps. Do you get different results?

If you make the field not wide enough it it can happen that the chapter
title breaks. The same if you give the user the option to increase text size
or choose a different font

number 4 is the stack that uses your code and is set to be admittedly
ridiciously narrow. It shows the problem

There is also Mark Waddinghams suggestion of using the formattedHeight. That
would actually be the way to do a generalised solution including text that
has non-fixed textHeight.

Kind regards

Bernd