Moving the mouse pointer by script

Roland Huettmann roland.huettmann at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 09:55:39 EST 2016

Looking up lots of sites and messages, I could not find a way moving
(dragging) the mouse pointer using a script.

Or am I just blind?

This is for an animation sequence... instead of the user dragging an
object, the object is dragged using the mouse without user interaction - so
the pointer is visually moving on the screen from A to B. The mouse pointer
is just moving to some location doing some action and the user watching it.
It should give a lesson to the user.

A video can be made, but that is not what we intend to do. It should be
real.

Any suggestions?

Roland

I AM VERY HAPPY WITH 7.1. IT IS STABLE SO FAR: AND THAT IS MOST IMPORTANT
TO ME.
MANY THANKS TO THE DEDICATED ENDLESSLY WORKING TEAM IN GOOD OLD SCOTLAND.
CHEERS TO ALL OF THEM.