Multiple Mobile Shutdown Messages?

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Wed Feb 3 06:31:04 EST 2016

You might also be interested to know that the whole issue with background
apps/suspend/resume will be much improved in LC 8. All this time working
on the various architecture projects is letting us address all kinds of
longstanding issues! There will still be some work to do on the part of
the developer to use this properly, we'll document what you need to do and
think about when this is ready.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 02/02/2016 23:18, "use-livecode on behalf of Scott Rossi"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of