compiling a standalone wit multiple stacks

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 17:57:40 EST 2016

I'm back, at last, to finally trying to compile.

I have a master stack, a library stack shared with other projects with a
couple of sub stacks, and several other stacks.  Each is kept in it's own
file for crude revision control.

I want a single application, not an application which pulls in outside
stacks.

Before compiling, is it enough to add the other stacks as stackfiles of the
master stack?   Or do I need to change them all so that my master stack is
their main stack, save, and then compile?

And just what is the property for this.  It appears it should be in
the cRevStandaloneSettings
of my stack, but what element?  Although if I can simply set the
stackFiles, I guess I don't need to worry about that, but I don't want to
click my way through the dialog settings every time . . . (many other
settings are set in my startup).

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462