Ask Password not asking

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Fri Dec 30 13:08:50 EST 2016

Bob.

I know that (even going back to HC days) sometimes a handler will work when stepping through, but not when it runs. I also believe that oftentimes, once I have indeed stepped through, the handler thereafter works just fine.

 It is almost the opposite of what you are seeing. In my case, it is as if stepping through somehow repairs (resets?, regroups?) the handler. But in yours it seems the command is not even registered at all.

This is likely of no help to you at all.

Craig