Detect scroll activity (when LC is not frontmost)

Terry Vogelaar tvogelaar at de-mare.nl
Sun Dec 25 10:05:18 EST 2016

A lot of responses to my question; thank you all for that. I use the digest, so sometimes it takes a while before I respond.

Richard's suggestion to keep the LC window in front is not what I want. It needs to run in the background because it is for a productivity & RSI-prevention app. The whole idea is that I do other work in-between and I get warnings and suggestions when it is time for a break.

Mike's idea to periodically check some Windows log file is hard for me to implement because I am on a Mac.

So it starts to become clear that it might not be possible to do what I want. Although I hope to be wrong about that.

With kind regards,
Terry Vogelaar