Detect scroll activity (when LC is not frontmost)

Terry Vogelaar tvogelaar at de-mare.nl
Fri Dec 23 21:42:26 EST 2016

Thank you, Craig and Mike, for your responses. But the problem with the rawKeyDown message is that the mouse needs to be in the LiveCode window. I can scroll in my web browser all day and LiveCode wouldn’t ever notice. So unfortunately this is not what I’m looking for.

Doing a feature request for a rawkeysdown function sounds like a good idea.

Maybe there is something to the idea of hooking in to the system timer. Although I wouldn’t know how to do that either.

With kind regards,
Terry Vogelaar