{Merry | Happy} [{Christmas | Hanukkah | Solstice | Holidays | Festivus | Saturnalia}]

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Thu Dec 22 23:32:25 EST 2016

Hi LiveCoders

I’m off for the next couple of weeks (back on the 9th). Roughly half the team return on the 4th and most of the rest on the 9th.

If you are taking a break I hope it’s a good one. I’m planning lots of work in the garden which has been thoroughly neglected over the past few months. Other than that I’ll generally be found drinking white wine in the sun*, BBQing, bush walking and the occasional swim in the dam.

Cheers

Monte

* yes that’s a Tim Minchin reference