How to quit an Android app

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Dec 22 16:57:51 EST 2016

To be fair, a test stack isn't always required. They're actually pretty
flexible about that. What I meant in my post was that if the test does,
in fact, need a stack in order to adequately report it, I tend to
procrastinate because I'm almost always in the middle of something else.
If there's a workaround I just use it and the reporting may or may not
happen later on.