[ ANN ] Release 9.0.0 DP-4

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 14:27:52 EST 2016

This is exciting: 9 looks very good indeed, and I'm being a "naughty
chap" running it
on Mac OS 10.7.5 which isn't "supported": if it crashes or crunches my
machine I'll have
only myself to blame: but as by now I'm quite an expert at crashing
machines I'm
certainly not going to hold it against Livecode!

Richmond.