Start using remote stack

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Dec 13 14:37:19 EST 2016

On 12/13/16 9:43 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
> If a binary stack can be used from memory only, it should not be
> necessary to write a script-only stack to disk.
>
> Such a requirement prevents us from using script-only stacks in secure
> zero-footprint apps, such as those with the securityPermissions for
> "disk" turned off.
>
> If you haven't filed a bug report I cam do that.

If you have time I'd appreciate it. I've submitted a few reports lately
and the time it takes to test and set up a test stack is not
insignificant. I'm also not sure yet whether the issue is related to my
stack setup or if it's universal everywhere so that would need testing
too. Right now I'm in a crunch, so if you feel like checking it out
that'd be great.

Otherwise it will have to wait a while until I get freed up.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com