[OT] mySQL Client

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Dec 9 12:40:54 EST 2016

Hi all.

I am using mySQL as a database server, and MySQLWorkbench as the management app. When I do dumps, I am warned that the version of msSQL is newer than my version of mySQL server, and because of that there may be problems importing later. This makes me very nervous.

So does anyone have any recommendations for an administration tool that is not going to give me problems at a later time? I don't mind paying for it if it's not too expensive, but it has to run on OS X. I can google it but I'd like a trusted opinion.

Bob S