AW: AW: Installer software

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Dec 9 08:33:54 EST 2016

Interesting discussion here. It is possible to make an 8GB app bundle,
since the files inside the bundle are still individual files. It isn't a
good idea to include 8GB of videos in a stack. I wouldn't include all
8GB of files in one installer, since the installer is basically one big
stack (which runs completely indepenently of any other files). I would
put the files in a separate folder on the dmg and write a script that
copies the files from the folder to the preferred destination. Such a
script could be started from Installer Maker.

Kind regards,

Mark Schonewille
http://economy-x-talk.com
https://www.facebook.com/marksch