Saving data/settings

prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Wed Dec 7 13:43:14 EST 2016

On this subject, I am wondering about the best way to make user entered data persist between upgrades, on mobile. On an app I made for myself, I store it to my personal server, but for wider distribution, I've been planning on Dropbox, since livecode supports it. Are there other options that you would suggest!

Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org