card-to-card speed

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 12:17:35 EST 2016

On my system, testing with version 8, 1M loops (with and without a wait,
and with 1 random(1000) call in each)  it takes version 8, 283ms with wait,
and 112ms without.  Version 6 takes 157ms with and 51ms without.  But this
is with a million loops so for each loop, version difference only
adds 0.000126ms per loop.