Saving data/settings

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Dec 7 10:40:38 EST 2016

I put everything in a db, and I have default settings coded into the app to
populate the db.  You don't need Andre's library to use DB's with LC (and I
do not).  db access in LC is very easy (but that is not to say that his
library won't make it easier).  In fact, db access in LC is so easy that I
don't use files or extra stacks for anything.  The only time I do use
read/write files is when I am sending them to the cloud or retrieving them
from the cloud.  This is a very effective way to do data transport to and
from mobile.