Andrew Bell andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Sun Dec 4 08:15:31 EST 2016

> We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for
> "PlanningBoard 2". To process your delivery, the following issues must
> be
> corrected:
>
> Non-public API usage:
>
> The app references non-public symbols in MadPink Planning Board:
> _getcontext, _makecontext, _setcontext
> If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed
> above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being
> flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of
> the
> above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with
> your
> app. If so, they must be removed.

I had the same exact problem two weeks and also wasn't using those
references. I'm adding myself to the CC list on your bug. LC Support
asked to see the compiled IPA file, which I attached a Dropbox link to a
list reply last week.

To get an acceptable build, I recompiled in LC 8.1.1 using Xcode 8.
Nothing else changed with my stack.

--Andrew Bell