live code seems to gratuitously unlock write permission for directories

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sat Dec 3 17:54:32 EST 2016

You're right - and I confess I don't know why the downloads folder is
inaccessible. Permission is set to 755, and there's no .htaccess file or
anything else I know of to prevent it.

Anyway - if you wanted the taskrunner files, they are :
  - taskrunner.rev
  - taskClientLib.rev
  - test-task-runner.rev
  - verybusy.rev
  - IndexFiles.rev
  - CheckURL.rev

and each one can be downloaded individually, for example

http://tweedly.org/downloads/taskrunner.rev

I guess I'll just have to find a silver lining ..... this must be a
security measure to keep files hidden unless I reveal the actual URLs.
And I will very shortly change the taskRunner page to make the file
entry line into links that are clickable.

(and btw, although I do still use taskRunner regularly, I haven't
rebuilt the executables since probably LC 5.0 - so approach with some
caution :-)

-- Alex.