Clone graphic does not respect dimensions

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto revolution at jaedworks.com
Fri Dec 2 14:30:37 EST 2016

At 3:02 AM -0800 12/2/2016, BNig wrote:
>It seems the consensus is to lower the threshold when graphics are changed
>to default sizes. I will do an enhancement request next week and propose
>that the currrent threshold of 8 by 8 and lower will be reduced to 5 by 5
>and lower.

Is there any reason not to check the tool, instead of playing with
the size threshold?

If the tool is not any of the graphic tools, then the user was not
manually creating the object: it must have been created via script
and there's no issue of accidental clicks, so the IDE should not
override the size. If the tool is a graphic tool, then the user
manually created the object and so it's reasonable to apply a size
floor.

Am I missing something?