tsNet docs/sample stacks

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Dec 1 11:10:10 EST 2016

There is at least one other stack available at that location

https://downloads.techstrategies.com.au/tsnet/sample_async_post.livecode <https://downloads.techstrategies.com.au/tsnet/sample_async_post.livecode>

And there was a sample stack from Neill Roger somewhere. I cannot find the URL anymore.

Will look over the weekend.

tsNet is so powerful, but there is definitively a need for more sample stacks.

Matthias