[ANN] XLSX Library ready for a test - Looking for testers

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Thu Dec 1 09:33:53 EST 2016

Zyrip,

The report looks similar in Excel 2010 (Win), and Libre Office 4.3 (Mac).
Mac Preview didn't render any of the totals.

I had to reduce the font size in Libre Office to have a similar appearance,
otherwise the totals were shown as ####.
There was one difference
<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54789013/differences.png> in cell
content.
And lastly, the sample executable should either show progress, or use a
busy cursor when generating the report.

VERY NICELY DONE!!  This library could be quite useful in business apps!

~Roger