Standalone stops running

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Aug 31 19:27:22 EDT 2016

Again I cite a basic principle in file naming: No special characters, no spaces. I know that for many languages an umlat is not considered a special character, but a computer doesn't know anything about that. Now maybe it works and you don't have a problem. Might work for years, and then you do something different with the file and it doesn't.

So I always use a-z, A_Z, 0-9 _ and - and NOTHING ELSE. I don't even like using spaces if I can help it.

Bob S