Logic Flow Chart App

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Tue Aug 30 20:22:20 EDT 2016

What about the ID5 route? Long time ago I had been taken in the "expert
system" mode. I used ID5 algorithm to optimize the decision trees. it's a
"decision aid " algorithm that was implemented in quite a few PC tools long
time ago. You would just fill in a table with criterias and values, and the
logical D-tree was output.

i've always wondered if anybody ales where had implemented that algorithm in
livecode??

It would be a quite nifty little tool to help writing code..