Missing a chance

Iphonelagi iphonelagi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 16:57:40 EDT 2016

Why do we say RR has to spend more on marketing?
They have a marketing person and somebody looking after the website
Seems like they are doing the minimum at work and that's it.
Am I being harsh or just stating the obvious it doesn't cost any extra money to do what Richmond did and search these sites out.
<holding breath>

Sent from my iPhone