Logic Flow Chart App

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Aug 30 11:37:22 EDT 2016

By diagramming out the process (which was not all that complicated) I see that I cannot employ a simple logic flow to the problem without repeating code oe else using several handlers. I am always struggling with coding efficiency, where I never want to write the same code twice, while still trying to code everything into one handler. The notion of having several 3 or 4 line handlers seems on the face of it to be inefficient, but as it turns out may be the only way to avoid double coding.

I have a situation where there are 3 conditions which branch out, each having 2 to three more conditions that may reconverge on one of the other logic flows. This cannot be done in a single handler without as I said, writing duplicate code or breaking it up into multiple handlers.

I guess the lesson here is never attempt in a single handler what you can do in several. ;-)

Bob S