Problem making standalone in 8.1.0

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at
Mon Aug 29 08:36:38 EDT 2016

Just one note:  As you might hope, if you don't change anything after your
first compile, you can switch the auto-select to manually-select, and LC
will remember what it was including, previously.  So, as you are fiddling
and running tests, you should be able to at least run them faster.

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 6:57 AM, pink <nabble at> wrote:

> I started using 8.1.0RC1... when trying to build an iOS standalone, the
> "Auto
> detecting library inclusions" process is taking really long, like 12
> minutes. And then...
> I get an error window that says "could not open module file" and then
> another error window that says "There was an error while saving the
> standalone application could not open module file"
> I tried saving back to the legacy 8 format and compiling it in 8.0.2, but
> now I am getting the same error there as well.
> Help!
> --
> View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.
> Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> use-livecode at
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your
> subscription preferences:

On the first day, God created the heavens and the Earth
On the second day, God created the oceans.
On the third day, God put the animals on hold for a few hours,
   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."

More information about the use-livecode mailing list