Problem making standalone in 8.1.0

pink nabble at mad.pink
Mon Aug 29 06:57:16 EDT 2016


I started using 8.1.0RC1... when trying to build an iOS standalone, the "Auto
detecting library inclusions" process is taking really long, like 12
minutes. And then... 

I get an error window that says "could not open module file" and then
another error window that says "There was an error while saving the
standalone application could not open module file" 

I tried saving back to the legacy 8 format and compiling it in 8.0.2, but
now I am getting the same error there as well. 

Help! 



--
View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Problem-making-standalone-in-8-1-0-tp4707924.html
Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.




More information about the Use-livecode mailing list