[ ANN ] Release 8.1.0 RC-1

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Thu Aug 25 15:53:19 EDT 2016

> On 26 Aug 2016, at 2:15 AM, Mike Kerner <MikeKerner at roadrunner.com> wrote:
>
> Hopefully, soon, we'll get script color printing back, too.

Mike unfortunately the issue with script color printing on Mac is not just isolated to the IDE as it is color printing after setting the htmlText or styleText to something with color chunks. There appears to be a workaround as selecting a chunk and setting its color from the menu works fine but I haven’t had time to document that yet. I do not want to use workarounds in the IDE so I spent a day trying to find where the issue is and I couldn’t get a handle on it so I had to move on so we will need to revisit it for 8.1.1. As far as I can tell the colors are getting to the graphics context during printing but being lost somewhere there… somehow… But I’m the noob around here so perhaps I just don’t get this rather curly bit of the engine yet…

Cheers

Monte