open stack

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 08:11:16 EDT 2016

If you're working in the ide, chances are the defaultfolder is not set to
point to the correct place, which would mean you'd need to provide a full
path to the stack you want to open, or set the default folder to point to
the right place.

the line "if there is a stack tFilename then open stack tFilename"  would
not cause an error. It would either open the stack if it sees it (see the
sentence above) or do nothing.  If you want to go that route for better
information, do this..

if there is a stack tfilename then
open stack tfilename
else
answer information "No such stack"
end if

Alternatively, when you try to open the stack, check to see whats in "it"
and "the result"  Often one or the other will provide useful information.