Strict is in; lax is out

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 13:41:07 EDT 2016

"Holereth my ass."

Does that involve 2 spelling mistakes or only one?

I'm trying to envisage hitting a donkey with a Hollerith card, which if
you think about things is not quite as bad as if there are 2 (from a
British perspective) spelling mistakes there.

Especially if one understands "Hollerith" to be a verb in the imperative!

Whichever way you cut things, that is in no way "High-Level".

Now bragging about how old we are, or how long ago we first laid our
sweaty paws on an computer language is one thing, but doing things to
donkeys or ??? is another completely.

Richmond.