Wouldn't it be neat...

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Tue Aug 23 08:22:19 EDT 2016

What I discovered is that a field (used for another feature) in my rTools general catchall plugin butts in and prevents this code from seeing the selectedText of the topStack. Indeed, if a paste a field in your TextToolBar stack (which I love, BTW), your stack fails as well. And the solution . . . wait for it . . . use the ol Richard Gaskin maneuver and set the TraversalOn of the field to false.

Thanks again, Richard!

Cheers,

Roger