Cross platform Emoji in a field within a group

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 06:52:49 EDT 2016

If by "pooh" you mean excrement, there is an excrement icon in the
Unicode specs but not on that code page. Believe me working with young
children learning Livecode the excrement icon features fairly large . . .

"Pile of Poo" http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/1F4A9/index.htm

"Nails" http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/1f485/index.htm

"Ghost" http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/1f47b/index.htm

Richmond.