Strict is in; lax is out

Erik Beugelaar beugelaar at solidit.nl
Tue Aug 23 00:21:14 EDT 2016

I have recently decided to learn LCB because I believe the making of
LiveCode widgets could give me and others a nice extra income.
So for me it started with refreshing my C language but the most ridicule
step I made is to start learning Functional Programming (in Haskell) aside
because of the raising blockchain technology.

Functional Programming will be the big next thing in IT for decades.

Shortly, In my opinion you should always have a good knowledge of C (strict
typed) because it is the mother of all languages and you should learn
Haskell (or any other FP language like F# etc) because I think the long
waited Open Language support in LiveCode will definitely contain some of
both techniques.

Just my two cents...

Erik