TSNet - Previous request not completed

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Aug 22 15:05:26 EDT 2016

On 8/22/2016 12:41 AM, Monte Goulding wrote:

>> On 22 Aug 2016, at 3:38 PM, J. Landman Gay
>> <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:
>>
>> Using an Indy license, I'm getting a lot of "previous request not
>> completed" errors when trying to POST to a server. In the past,
>> connectivity would eventually resume when a new request was sent.
>> With TSNet, no more requests will ever complete no matter how long
>> you wait or what URLs you request. The error simply repeats over
>> and over until LC is relaunched or the standalone is restarted.
>>
>> Is there is a way to force a reset? I tried "libURLresetAll" and LC
>> crashed.
>
> Could you open bug reports on both of these issues Jacque? I suspect
> neither are intended behavior!

I'd already done that but I think I need to revise it a little bit. I
was mistaken about the test URLs. It isn't a new URL each time, it's the
same one that calls a PHP script on the server. I believe the old libURL
had the same behavior; it didn't allow duplicate requests. So that part
probably isn't a bug even though I wish it would release the socket
eventually.

The crash is an issue though, there may be a problem with "resetAll". It
would be nice to have a way to tell libURL/TSNet that we want it to
forget what it's waiting for and just carry on.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com