The Joy of Removing Features - Part 2: Finding / removing duplicate files / photos.

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sun Aug 21 17:53:55 EDT 2016

Hi Al,

no, nothing as adventurous or ambitious as that :-)

'interesting' in this context is really more about where / whether the
photo belongs than about the photo content itself.

I'll be deciding the fate of the photos myself - and trying to find ways
of doing it that make the reward (fewer photos, less disk space used) be
worth the cost (time spent in deciding their fates).  Of course, I know
that the time developing the app/tool itself won't be justified, except
that counts as a reward, not as a cost :-)

-- Alex.