Backwards compatibility or sanity? help

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Sat Aug 20 19:22:31 EDT 2016

> On 21 Aug 2016, at 8:57 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:
>
> It would appear that the current behavior in v8 is a fix that addresses a previously anomalous handling of delimiters in the case of "is among".

That’s my feeling also. We know it impacts a popular library (Animation Engine), however, seeing as any code base that needs to be robust on all versions of LiveCode will need to ensure it doesn’t rely on empty trailing items with no delimiter after them I assume that will be need to be resolved regardless because all the 8.0.x series are impacted and a number of 7.x (we need to determine which ones).

Cheers

Monte