blockchain

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Aug 17 16:29:11 EDT 2016

Jerry, I completely agree.  It's a tool, not a solution to all of the
world's problems.
Richard,
The primers that were the most helpful to me are ones that are hidden
behind paywalls (but understanding Merkle trees might also help).  The
easiest scenario to describe is a warehouse.  Mobiles are in the hands of
all personnel, because LC is sweet and who wouldn't want a customer walking
out jealous that they don't have something similar?  Because of electrical
noise, dead spots, etc., wireless connectivity is not 100%.  The owner does
not want to replace an aging desktop that is also acting as a server for
this setup, and wants the IT department writing more sweet mobile apps, not
maintaining infrastructure.  Solve.

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 11:17 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com