[ANN] lcb-mode v0.1.1: Emacs major mode for LCB source code

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue Aug 16 11:20:07 EDT 2016

Peter

Although I thought I'd learned enough at the LC conference about LCB to start making widgets, your mail seems to suggest a whole world I have no idea about. Emacs? MELPA? Can you put this in some kind of context for us LC coders? Even github is unknown territory to me.

TIA

Graham

Sent from my iPhone