SSL Help

Lyn Teyla lyn.teyla at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 15:49:46 EDT 2016

Dan Friedman wrote:

> Other than this issue, LC 7.0.1 is working well.   Can you offer any support for this issue with 7.0.1?  Or, do I just set libURLSetSSLVerification to false and hope for the best?

If you’d like to stay on LC 7.0.1, then to avoid the SNI bug, you’ll need to ensure that your domain is hosted on a dedicated IP, and that no other domain on that IP has an SSL certificate installed.

Setting libURLSetSSLVerification to false is not recommended, as it increases the risk of man-in-the-middle attacks.

Lyn