Play m4a files on Windows 7

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Aug 13 17:59:04 EDT 2016

There's another factor to your advantage here, if the majority of your content is voice. Voice is WAY more forgiving of high compression than music, so I would say you're good choosing a different format rather than jumping through hoops trying to accommodate m4a.  Save yourself some headache.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media UX/UI Design