Can use assign multiple behaviors to a single object?

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Aug 11 21:08:29 EDT 2016

"I had tried indenting each level, but found it didn't provide that much
more clarity and preferred to keep linked behaviors at the same  level"

So, since we know the behaviors can run parallel, your view means behavior 3 is parent of 2? And behavior 2 is a patent of 1?
Swasti Astu! Be Well

( from my mobile )