Can use assign multiple behaviors to a single object?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Aug 11 19:05:18 EDT 2016

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:

 > Richard… tks for devolution I had it before but downloaded a fresh
 > copy

If yours is v4 or later it should have an option to notify you of
updates automatically.

 > fyi that image " devo-mpath-nested.png"
 >
 > button "Main Button"
 >
 > shows three assigned behaviors in parallel, not nested?

That's just a stylistic choice, not a custom engine build. :)

I had tried indenting each level, but found it didn't provide that much
more clarity and preferred to keep linked behaviors at the same
indentation level.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems