SVG Editors, anyone?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Mon Aug 8 06:27:44 EDT 2016

Yes, I’m assuming that the SVG capabilities of widgets will develop until pretty much any SVG graphic can be rendered: this could of course be wrong. But I would be very sad if we have to stick to monochrome for any serious work. After all, complex controls, which is what widgets are, are certain to demand colour sooner rather than later, and since scalability is the most attractive thing about widgets that I’ve seen so far, I very much hope this can be achieved via SVG. OTOH at the conference I don’t think I heard anyone from the mother ship talking about plans to enrich SVG rendering.

If anyone knows anything more definite, please tell us!

Graham