SVG Editors, anyone?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Aug 5 15:10:00 EDT 2016

I use InkScape, the one mentioned by many, for laser milling.  It takes some effort to get up to speed.  I miss Cricket Draw.

One important thing to remember, whatever the tool, is that you can edit by hand if need be if there are quirks in the file.  These are usually in scaling.

If your current artwork is make out of LiveCode objects, then you might want to consider making something to translate.

Dar