error Previous request not completed

Charles Warwick charles at techstrategies.com.au
Thu Aug 4 02:50:50 EDT 2016

On 4/08/2016 4:42 pm, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:
> how do we clear this so that we can initiate a network connection again?

To completely reset libUrl, there is a command libUrlResetAll that
should reset all networking connections.

If you are using libUrl with tsNet, and you want to close a single
connection that has stalled, use:  tsNetCloseConn <url>

> If one is working on a complex script and gets a URL or something wrong, then the upload attempt fails and we start getting this in the result, from libURL (it is not among the lines of the scriptExecutionErrors)
>
> error Previous request not completed

If this is new in DP3, that sounds like it is possibly a bug in tsNet
that needs to be addressed.  Can you provide any more details on when
this happens?

Regards,

Charles